Our dyno is an ex-Stan Stephens Dynojet 150, subsequently upgraded to a 200 running the latest Winpep 7 Windows measurement software. Coupled with further investment in Dynojet AFR equipment we can obtain a full insight into an engine’s performance.
Originally we purchased the dyno to improve our own racing machines but continued demand from competitors seeking improvement with their own machinery led us to incorporate this service into our business and utilise the Dynojet UK training we had undertaken.
- We are a Dynojet UK trained and approved dealer. Base runs, Dynojet kits, power commanders or running in a new/rebuilt engine, our Dynojet 200 dyno is the answer. Please contact us to discuss your needs. We can make your bike run better.
- We have Tuneboy that enables us to service Triumphs along with the Tunedit software which gives us access to tune them also. We are affiliated with Tuneboy UK which gives us on line access to keys to unlock the ECU for tuning purposes.
- We can make or design Vinyl Graphics to meet your requirements from simple race numbers to complex manufacturers decals.
- Oil and filter changes, general services or just spares for your machine contact us to see how we can help.
- Race bike preparation, race fairings. We can prepare your bike for racing. What we can’t do in our workshop we can organize to be done elsewhere, and take the hassle out your hands
- Tyres can be supplied and fitted or ordered by mail order. Most makes supplied. Tyres can be fitted to loose wheels and balanced.
- Suspension components by Nitron.
- Spares and Accessories for many makes of machine.
- Chains and Sprockets by Afam
Visit ADC DYNO CENTRE Website