1. Formula Darley for up to 400cc 4 stroke 4 cylinder, 600cc Four
Stroke Single Cylinder, 650cc 4 stroke 2 cylinder and 250cc 2
stroke production based machines.
With separate awards for 125ccGP and Formula 125 Machines
2. Formula 600 for 351 to 600cc 4 stroke 4 cylinder and 675cc
4 stroke 3 cylinder production based machines. (ACU Formula 600
3. Lightweight solos for over 120cc and not over 250cc two stroke
and over 200cc and not over 400cc 4 stroke machines without restrictions.
(No Formula 125)
4. Open solos 201 - 750cc 2 stroke and 600 - 1300cc 4 stroke machines
(No Formula 600 machines but Open 600cc machines are eligible)
5. Classic Machines up to 250cc and Classic Machines 251 to 350cc
5. Classic machines up to 500cc and Classic Machines 501 to 1300cc
We will award separate Championship Points and Trophies per class
but the Champion will be the Classic rider with the most number
of points at the end of the season.
6a. Sound of Thunder 451 to 1300cc 4 stroke machines with 1, 2
or three cylinders
6b. Mini Sound of Thunder over 300cc and not over 650cc 4 stroke
machines with 1, 2 or three cylinders. If sufficient riders enter
a separate class will be run within this class for Supermoto Machines.
Riders must have a Road Race Licence and Road Race rules will
7a. Any solo machine up to 500cc built or manufactured before
31st December 1998.
7b. Any solo machine over 501cc up to 1300cc built or manufactured
before 31st December 1998.
8. Pre Injection 600 & Steel Framed 600's To ACU Formula 600
9. Peak Cup any solo machine up to 750cc two stroke or 1300cc
10a. Open sidecars for any sidecar to 1300cc four stroke and 750cc
10b. Formula 600 Sidecars - complying with ACU Formula 600 Sidecar
There will be a
time permitting handicap race for 2012 Newcomers to Racing at all meetings except
the Stars at Darley meeting.